ONLINE BOOKS SALE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE A.Y. 2022-2023
You can purchase your child’s books through online payment.
Please follow the terms and conditions mentioned below that will help you to complete your online transaction successfully.
- Online Book Sale is scheduled from 17th August 2022 to 25th August 2022. Kindly visit the school website https://www.arkis.edu.bh/book-sale/
- Payment can be done through Debit /Credit Card. No service fee will be charged.
- Parents who have not paid the Term 1 fee for the A.Y. 2022-2023 will not be able to have access for purchasing their child book online. For enquiries contact accounts department via email: [email protected].
- Books will be given based on availability because of limited stocks and will be on a first come first served basis.
- Books purchase options for grades 9 & 11 will start on 28/08/2022.
- Purchased books will be delivered to home address free of charge for the grades from KG 1 to Grade 8 as per the given address mentioned in the book sales page e.g (Flat / House / Villa No /Building No / Road No. / Block No. /Area / Contact Mobile Number).
- The estimated Books delivery to home address will be minimum 5- 7 working days from the date of purchase.
- Purchased books from Grade 9 – 12 will be collected from the school and the date will be announced later.
- For Nursery students, the books will be reserved with the teacher.
- Parents will be receiving SMS from the delivery company with the reference to track the book’s order.
- Parents should verify that they have received all the books as per the delivery note provided. If there are any missing books it should be notified to the Accounts Dept. via email [email protected] within 3 days otherwise it will be considered as Delivered.
- Books cannot be returned or exchanged once the transaction has been completed online; please ensure the right books are chosen or selected for your child. For questions and enquiries regarding textbooks please contact Subject Coordinators.
- The below purchased items will be distributed in classroom:
- Student ID card
- Educational resources
- MOE Books
- In the event you face any technical problems during online payment, please contact IT help desk support by filling the below form: https://forms.gle/XJkgyF7NkUtpdb5m7 or email to [email protected]